Q&A with PLC Director Bulma



Bulma
Q: What were you like in high school?
A: I always worked on the musical! I was fairly involved in school activities but I was pretty introverted, and spent most of my time with my three best friends.

Q: We finish this interview and you step outside the summer camp office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
A: I would ask at staff meeting if anyone lost a lottery ticket. If anyone said yes, I would give it back to them and ask for a portion of their winnings.

Q: What would you do with your portion of the winnings?
A: I would go on a trip to Iceland. Right off the bat, I would want to check in, take a nap, then go to the hot springs.

Q: What’s your favourite ’90s jam?
A: Stop Right Now by the Spice Girls. I made up a dance to it and I always ended with a high jump kick.

Q: What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
A: Besides driving, I normally sing along to music. I like to listen to Top 40 as long as it goes with the windows down. But when I pull up to red lights I roll the windows up.

Q: What’s your favourite camp meal?

A: Taco salad, but the soups have been amazing.